"Improvement of the air quality measuring system of the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship”
The Voivodeship Inspectorate for Environmental Protection in Olsztyn has started to implement project PL03 entitled "Improvement of the air quality measuring system of the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship” co-financed with the funds of EEA Financial Mechanism 2009-2014.
The aim of the project
The aim of the project is to provide high-quality complete data required by the law concerning air quality monitoring by purchasing necessary equipment and adapting research facilities in order to fulfil applicable requirements.
As part of the project laboratory and measuring equipment will be bought, such as a liquid chromatograph with additional equipment, a car adjusted for provision of comprehensive services for the air quality monitoring stations, a system for collecting monitoring data, their processing and reporting and automatic analysers for measuring air contamination. In addition, a station for preparing, conditioning and weighing filters will be created.Więcej
- Purchase of a UPLC liquid chromatograph with equipment
- Creation of a station for storing, conditioning and weighing filters
- Purchase of a car with additional equipment
- Purchase of air contamination automatic analysers together with consumables and additional equipment
- Creation of a system for collecting air quality monitoring data, their processing, submitting and uploading to a website
- Informational and advertising campaign concerning the project and the project’s management costs